XplicitPerformance.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Performance Cars and Trucks!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to XplicitPerformance!!!!
Latest topics
» whats going on every one is gone or what!!!!
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 13:13 by XplicitPerformance

» old member from rgv carlos with 78 vette
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2014, 23:35 by stingreyvette78

» kid+m3=lol
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 13:28 by godmachine

» WANTED: T-5 TRANSMISSION
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 10:28 by blksaleen

» whats going on Dru?
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2014, 23:15 by XplicitPerformance

» 2003 Torch Red Turbo Cobra For Sale!
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2014, 17:36 by Trailer Trash Racer

» Brand new 18" 2014 Mustang GT premium wheels & tires for sale.
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 16:43 by Sneaky Snake

» WANTED5.0 302 cu engine
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:15 by blksaleen

» newbie from houston,tx
LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 15:43 by neto_esa panic

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on April 11th 2021, 10:26
XplicitPerformance Links
Xplicit Myspace Xplicit YouTube Xplicit Facebook Houston Auto Locators Facbook Clear Lake Speed

LIL QIK's Syclone Project

Go down 
+16
godmachine
XplicitCobra
SSoniC
svtpops
Htown89
Bryn
SixPtSlo
SouthsideSpeedshop
Jerry03cobra
LaSlomaro
Project-LX
Qikss
NINO_SS
The_Goat
XplicitPerformance
LIL QIK
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 20:36

XplicitPerformance wrote:
Want a trans am? Smile

lol....I've often thought about what I would trade the Syclone off for. And I've actually had some serious offers. But If I was going to trade it off for anything....it would have to be something pretty cool and already at least a 10 second daily driveable machine. I'm always open to ideas....just depends on what's out there..... I really appreciate y'alls interest though. Even if they are sarcasm or jokes....lol
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Newb
Newb
Bryn

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 20:48

Oh hell I have a spitfire I'll trade you. Hell its still in your name LOL
Back to top Go down
Qikss
Newb
Newb
Qikss

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 20:54

Dave, Bryn has a good trade for you. That spitfire should run a ten. Bryn , when you posting some pics of that thang? That's one cool " little" car!
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 10th 2010, 21:05

Bryn wrote:
Oh hell I have a spitfire I'll trade you. Hell its still in your name LOL
lol...yea....something tells me I shouldn't be trading the Syclone off for a car I gave you in the first place. Just doesn't sit right. No matter how bad ass that thing will be......lol
Back to top Go down
Htown89

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:35

Damn sick ass truck....even if it is a 6 banger LOL Looks very nice. The tires might give something away though? Question
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:39

Htown89 wrote:
Damn sick ass truck....even if it is a 6 banger LOL Looks very nice. The tires might give something away though? Question
lol....yea well.....with the cam that's in that thing and the whine of those turbo's through a dual 4" exhaust.....I dont' think their will be much of hiding anything.....lol
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:40

LIL QIK wrote:
Htown89 wrote:
lol....yea well.....with the cam that's in that thing and the whine of those turbo's through a dual 4" exhaust.....I dont' think their will be much of hiding anything.....lol

its got a dead cylinder and a crappy power steering pump jocolor
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 11:42

XplicitPerformance wrote:
its got a dead cylinder and a crappy power steering pump jocolor
lol.....yea....that just might work....lol
Back to top Go down
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 14:10

Well I will be down to trade if u like lol , this car with the ls1 in it ran 11.7 @ 116? Mph (last owner ) now its an ls6 and just needs a little juice for the 10 sec pass u want lol
Back to top Go down
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 14:12

O and only 50k miles , I put about 150 if that since I got it about 3 months ago, its a sleeper ...
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 16:09

Not a big fan of having to rely on nitrous to give me the power I want. That's why all my rides are turbo'd....lol. I've even got a couple of turbo's that I've been thinking about throwing on my old '96 Impala SS. Just kind of like the idea of having something simple....lol. Your old red SS looked pretty hot.
Back to top Go down
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 17:24

It look ok but it had a lot of defects , don't really know what was wrong just tranny would never shift right , even after the built tranny. It was a nice car tough , well if u ever want to consider it let me know ... clean truck
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 17:28

Appreciate it.....and will do....
Back to top Go down
svtpops

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 11th 2010, 23:52

Htown89 wrote:

I agree!! What happened to the guy with the Grand National? It was a sweet 6 banger!
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 00:16

Do you remember what his name was or where he lived. My brother had a pretty bad ass Grand National.....but ended up selling it off to some guy up north and now he's running a 2000 Camaro SS. But his Grand National was fricken mean. As a matter of fact......the only reason I built a six was I thought it would be cool for the brothers to run turbo 6's. Yea yea....I know.....stupid reason....lol. It's ok though. My six was built right.....spared no expense. Makes me sick to think of how much went in to that system. I'm sure it won't disappoint. But if I ever break it....I will be going back with a twin turbo V8 instead. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 00:51

LIL QIK wrote:
Do you remember what his name was or where he lived. My brother had a pretty bad ass Grand National.....but ended up selling it off to some guy up north and now he's running a 2000 Camaro SS. But his Grand National was fricken mean. As a matter of fact......the only reason I built a six was I thought it would be cool for the brothers to run turbo 6's. Yea yea....I know.....stupid reason....lol. It's ok though. My six was built right.....spared no expense. Makes me sick to think of how much went in to that system. I'm sure it won't disappoint. But if I ever break it....I will be going back with a twin turbo V8 instead. That's for sure.

I believe he is talking about Marvin.
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 01:03

Yeap....then that was definitely a bad ass car. It's a damn shame he got rid of it. Was an extremely impressive 6!
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 15:10

For those of you that are / were interested......here's a little spec write up on the Syclone.

This was the basic idea for the Syclone
Big Stuff 3 Engine Management w/ LS1 CPC ignition

GM Bowtie V6 Block w/ Billet Caps (to include front and rear)
Sonny Bryant Billet 3.750” Crankshaft
Oliver Billet 6.000” Connecting Rods
Diamond Forged Pistons 4.155”

RPM Sheet Metal Intake w/Dual 80# Injectors OR Daytona Dash Intake w/ 220# Injectors
90mm Accufab Throttle Body
RPM Sheet Metal Valve Covers
RPM Sheet Metal Oil Pan

Brodix -10 Raised Runner Port and Polished Heads
Custom Billet Cam
Solid Roller Lifters
Jesel Shaft Mount Roller Rockers
Jesel Belt Drive
Titan Pro Series oil pump

RPM Custom 1-3/4” 321ss Twin Turbo Headers
Custom 4.0” 321ss Down Pipes
Custom 4.0” 321ss Dual Exhaust System
Dual 4.5" DNA Mufflers

Twin GTK Turbos
Twin 44mm Tial Wastegates
Twin 50mm Tial Blow-Off Valves
Custom Bell Intercooler @ 6" Thick
Progressive Methanol Injection Kit

Full Billet 4L80e Transmission
3400-3800 Billet Stall Converter w/ 5 Clutch Lock Up
Upgraded Transfer Case w/ Billet input shaft and Billet planetary
3.08 Front Gear / 3.08 Rear Gear

18x9.5 Chrome Z06 Wheels w/ 295/35-18 BFG Drag Radials (Street)
18x12 Chrome Z06 Wheels w/ 345/30-18 BFG Drag Radials (Street)
19x9.5 Chrome Z06 Wheels w/ 265/35-19 Michelin Pilot PS2’s (Show)
20x11 Chrome Z06 Wheels w/ 325/25-20 Michelin Pilot PS2’s (Show)

G-body 8.5" Rear End
RPM Front Coil Over Kit
Custom Built Triangulated 4-Link
QA-1 Rear Coil Over Shock Setup
Front Baer 13" Cross Drilled Brakes
Rear Baer 12" Cross Drilled Brakes
Master Power Brake Setup

Now the main things that I'm still waiting to get off the above list are the billet 4L80e parts and billet stall, the G-Body rear end, the Bell Intercooler, getting the rear suspension done, getting the exhaust in and getting the custom fuel cell done and in. These are some of the key updates that I plan on hitting this thread with later. Here are a couple of pics of the motor before it actually went into the truck. I like these because I use to think "Man, what a work of art".......lol. And unfortunately it just seems to lose that in the engine bay. Once I get the system fully functional and enjoy for a while....I'm sure I'll pull it all back apart and really work on the asthetics of the whole truck.

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 DSC00476

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 DSC00474

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 DSC00475

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 DSC00429

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 DSC00475

I remember when I took these pics....I was thinking that there's no way that thing is going to fit in the truck....lol. Sorry, these were from my cell phone.

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 IMG_0042

LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 IMG_0044
Back to top Go down
Bryn
Newb
Newb
Bryn

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 15:22

Man it looks like you have alot of work to do before you are done. LOL
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 12th 2010, 15:27

Bryn wrote:
Man it looks like you have alot of work to do before you are done. LOL
You're right.....!! What was I thinking. I should just drop this for a while and jump on the Impala SS.....lol.
Back to top Go down
Qikss
Newb
Newb
Qikss

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 18:25

Face it that little o V6 scared the piss out of you. How are you going to handle yours.
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 21:23

Qikss wrote:
Face it that little o V6 scared the piss out of you. How are you going to handle yours.
It's called All Wheel Drive baby.....All Wheel Drive and a whole lot of tire..... :-)
Back to top Go down
Qikss
Newb
Newb
Qikss

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 13th 2010, 22:45

That still don't add up, twice the tire three times the power. Just releave yourself before you set that puppy on kill lol.
Back to top Go down
Htown89

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 17:54

Sick....add two more cylinders and that's shit your self for sure. LOL Looks like you've done it right for sure. So tiny of a motor, but I'm sure it's going to scream..
Back to top Go down
LIL QIK
LIL QIK

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 EmptyFebruary 14th 2010, 19:07

Htown89 wrote:
Sick....add two more cylinders and that's shit your self for sure. LOL Looks like you've done it right for sure. So tiny of a motor, but I'm sure it's going to scream..
Yeap....two more cylinders would be nice, if anything for the sound. But I'm not worried about the power. There are a number of guys turning 1000+hp on there bowtie V6 builds....and a number of Syclones that run 9.90's and faster. All out of their "little" V6's. The number 1 Syclone currently runs 8.80's. All done with a bowtie V6 build in a full weight supposedly street driven Syclone. Now I'm not saying that I'll achieve those kind of numbers.....but I'll damn sure have the power to do it.....lol. I'm sure it will be quite some time before I can even work up the nuts to go all out on this truck. But I hope to have a lot of fun trying....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIL QIK's Syclone Project   LIL QIK's Syclone Project - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LIL QIK's Syclone Project
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next