XplicitPerformance.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Performance Cars and Trucks!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to XplicitPerformance!!!!
Latest topics
» whats going on every one is gone or what!!!!
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 13:13 by XplicitPerformance

» old member from rgv carlos with 78 vette
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyDecember 25th 2014, 23:35 by stingreyvette78

» kid+m3=lol
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 13:28 by godmachine

» WANTED: T-5 TRANSMISSION
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 10:28 by blksaleen

» whats going on Dru?
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyMay 29th 2014, 23:15 by XplicitPerformance

» 2003 Torch Red Turbo Cobra For Sale!
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 24th 2014, 17:36 by Trailer Trash Racer

» Brand new 18" 2014 Mustang GT premium wheels & tires for sale.
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 16:43 by Sneaky Snake

» WANTED5.0 302 cu engine
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:15 by blksaleen

» newbie from houston,tx
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 15:43 by neto_esa panic

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on April 11th 2021, 10:26
XplicitPerformance Links
Xplicit Myspace Xplicit YouTube Xplicit Facebook Houston Auto Locators Facbook Clear Lake Speed

Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?

Go down 
+3
XplicitCobra
Trailer Trash Racer
SouthsideSpeedshop
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SouthsideSpeedshop

Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? Empty
PostSubject: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 19:37

Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? SunApr25185114CDT2010
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? SunApr25185058CDT2010
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? SunApr25185033CDT2010
Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? SunApr25185016CDT2010
Back to top Go down
SouthsideSpeedshop

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 19:38

probly going to have the fronts sent off and narrowed down to 5inches or soo...
Back to top Go down
Trailer Trash Racer
XP Member
XP Member
Trailer Trash Racer

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 20:18

LOL dood....... How many more sets of wheels are ya gonna buy?????? bwahahahaha. They look good, but I like the other ones better... the ones that you only have the rears...?
Back to top Go down
SouthsideSpeedshop

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 20:20

yeah the works.. I like the tire size on these, its a little bit taller but not a full on 28inches...
Back to top Go down
XplicitCobra
XP Member
XP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 25th 2010, 20:31

R they like Roush replicas or what? They kinda look like the wheels that come on Roush stangs, just more of a deep dish look.
Back to top Go down
raspystang
raspystang

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 26th 2010, 16:11

SouthsideSpeedshop wrote:
probly going to have the fronts sent off and narrowed down to 5inches or soo...

where do you send the wheels to get worked on... is it local... how much to widen an 8" to say 10"
Back to top Go down
SouthsideSpeedshop

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 26th 2010, 16:25

Hpp racing does them for me. They can widen. Too but its probly two or three hundred each wheel
Back to top Go down
raspystang
raspystang

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 26th 2010, 16:40

SouthsideSpeedshop wrote:
Hpp racing does them for me. They can widen. Too but its probly two or three hundred each wheel

thanks, I'll call them and inquire, if its too much then I'll just buy new wheels, but I like the cobra wheels I have, they just don't make them in a 10"
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 27th 2010, 09:16

these are like the ones AlfonSSo had on his SS camaro huh?
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 29th 2010, 21:49

yeah and then i had them on mine when the dude fuck them up , honestly any of ur other wheels are way better then these david
Back to top Go down
SouthsideSpeedshop

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 29th 2010, 21:51

just something different.. I still got others... I actually just put together a set of draglites with tires now too.. and still have a set of the mickey thompson wheels that they dont make anymore.. I am going to take a few pics tommorow of all the stuff I have laying around.
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 29th 2010, 22:21

this is what...set number 12? LOL
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
Trailer Trash Racer
XP Member
XP Member
Trailer Trash Racer

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyApril 29th 2010, 23:09

XplicitPerformance wrote:
this is what...set number 12? LOL

Set number 12-hundred LOL
Back to top Go down
SouthsideSpeedshop

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 11:23

Yeah its up there.. Lately I have been thinking of a set of those billet specialties wheels..
Back to top Go down
NINO_SS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
NINO_SS

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? EmptyMay 2nd 2010, 15:08

the BS are badass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?   Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bought a new set of a wheels.. American Racing rebels?
Page 1 of 1