XplicitPerformance.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Performance Cars and Trucks!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to XplicitPerformance!!!!
Latest topics
» whats going on every one is gone or what!!!!
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 13:13 by XplicitPerformance

» old member from rgv carlos with 78 vette
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyDecember 25th 2014, 23:35 by stingreyvette78

» kid+m3=lol
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 13:28 by godmachine

» WANTED: T-5 TRANSMISSION
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 10:28 by blksaleen

» whats going on Dru?
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyMay 29th 2014, 23:15 by XplicitPerformance

» 2003 Torch Red Turbo Cobra For Sale!
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 24th 2014, 17:36 by Trailer Trash Racer

» Brand new 18" 2014 Mustang GT premium wheels & tires for sale.
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 16:43 by Sneaky Snake

» WANTED5.0 302 cu engine
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:15 by blksaleen

» newbie from houston,tx
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 15:43 by neto_esa panic

Similar topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on April 11th 2021, 10:26
XplicitPerformance Links
Xplicit Myspace Xplicit YouTube Xplicit Facebook Houston Auto Locators Facbook Clear Lake Speed

new XP decal and headlight pics!

Go down 
+6
XplicitCobra
theblackbeast
Trailer Trash Racer
NINO_SS
XplicitPerformance
LaSlomaro
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
theblackbeast

new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2010, 23:46

lol same ima fix somethin up for my son so he cn pull some skeezers when hes old enough to drive(14-15) lol shit he aint even gonna want wutever i build hes gonna want a flyin car o sumthn cuz thats gonna be the cool thing in 14 yrs..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JERBARR90
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2010, 23:49

I plan to keep the Trailblazer and let him pimp that. Now that they don't make them anymore I am sure it will have some sort of value as its an actual LS2 performance SUV. I wish it came with a turbo like the Typhoon! LOL
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
XplicitCobra
XP Member
XP Member

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 5th 2010, 23:53

Well my son wants either a Camaro or a Challlenger but my daughter says she wants a COBRA.Hell I'll have her with me in the Stang and she be like go very fast Daddy. I'll punch it and she'll be saying do it again with a big smile.

So Jose's car is a 6 shooter?
Back to top Go down
theblackbeast

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 00:01

yea the tbss is gonna be like the typhoon of our decade

and ha i remember u used to tell my dad to go fast when i was little and he had a iroc z camamro dam that was along time ago good memories.
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 00:25

yeah today I was acting like I was doing doughnuts with him. I was just turning in circles making noises....he was loving it LOL
Back to top Go down
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 08:30

Foo I don't spend my money on beer , my girl the one who pays for it and friends , also yeah its 6 shooter , I got lucky with this car thanks to dru. Its got a lot of nice stuff , built tranny nice stall , built rear, bad ass paint and body , and interior is basically perfect , a lot of good suspension , the only thing is I need a better motor wich I'm happy with my litttle 6 but bigger is better and some nitrous
Back to top Go down
theblackbeast

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 16:41

wtf i thought yall were playin when yall said it was a 6 banger.. what u need a built tranny nd rear end for if its a 6 and wide tires in the back... looks nice tho especialy with the new lights
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 18:04

Man that fool is bullshittin. The minute he pulls into a parking lot you will know its not a v6 LOL

I wouldn't even brand that car if it was a v6 no matter how clean it was LOL!
Back to top Go down
theblackbeast

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 19:57

lol its cammin? o just loud ass exhaust
Back to top Go down
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 20:09

Wtf u mean u would not brand? And na no cam just intake and exhaust ur regular v6 camaro
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 20:56

Jose's slowmaro wrote:
Wtf u mean u would not brand? And na no cam just intake and exhaust ur regular v6 camaro

Jose = gay
Back to top Go down
Trailer Trash Racer
XP Member
XP Member
Trailer Trash Racer

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 23:00

Jose is a fagg for ridin that "v6 story" for this long lmfao
Back to top Go down
theblackbeast

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 23:19

lol
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 6th 2010, 23:20

Trailer Trash Racer wrote:

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 00:07

new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 DSC02589-1
Back to top Go down
XplicitCobra
XP Member
XP Member

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 00:32

Who's car Dru? Man I thought it was a 6 shooter too. Its all good, Fvck it...
Back to top Go down
HooptieZ
HooptieZ

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 02:30

Man jose thats what you need to do with your rims. and i want a new decal too. im thinking getting the texas like jose but jst making it a pin stripe outline of the state and having a small star on houston, then above it sayig xplicitperformance. all in a grey color that matches my rims. dru i think its time to use some of that tax money towrds buying a decal printer! lol
Back to top Go down
Htown89

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 08:23

Jose my design is patented fool You now owe me 1000000000 dollars cash money. My people will be in contact soon!!
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 09:34

Black Magic wrote:
Man jose thats what you need to do with your rims. and i want a new decal too. im thinking getting the texas like jose but jst making it a pin stripe outline of the state and having a small star on houston, then above it sayig xplicitperformance. all in a grey color that matches my rims. dru i think its time to use some of that tax money towrds buying a decal printer! lol

ROFL! Tax money is gone sucka! LOL
Back to top Go down
Trailer Trash Racer
XP Member
XP Member
Trailer Trash Racer

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 14:53

XplicitPerformance wrote:

W T F? lol. I don't get the gentleman part, & I'm hoping that the scholar thing is regarding my spelling lmao.

Htown89 wrote:
Jose my design is patented fool You now owe me 1000000000 dollars cash money. My people will be in contact soon!!

ROFL!!!!! I'm part of Vic's people. I'm getting some MAJOR commission off this case LMFAO x INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 18:05

XplicitPerformance wrote:

W T F? lol. I don't get the gentleman part, & I'm hoping that the scholar thing is regarding my spelling lmao.

Htown89 wrote:

ROFL!!!!! I'm part of Vic's people. I'm getting some MAJOR commission off this case LMFAO x INFINITY!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe now you can finish the fox damnit! LOL
Back to top Go down
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 19:55

Lmfao at vic I like how I been texing u that picture lol actually I didn't put the rest of the words so... ur fucked hahahahahahahha , u never maid it so o well .... and about the 6 I'm not lying it is a 6 .. LS6 that is bwhahah
Back to top Go down
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 20:04

This one better
new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 2000CamaroSS003
Back to top Go down
XplicitCobra
XP Member
XP Member

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 20:46

Thats a good looking SS.
Back to top Go down
XplicitCobra
XP Member
XP Member

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 EmptyApril 7th 2010, 20:46

Thats a good looking SS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new XP decal and headlight pics!   new XP decal and headlight pics! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

new XP decal and headlight pics!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next