XplicitPerformance.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Performance Cars and Trucks!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to XplicitPerformance!!!!
Latest topics
» whats going on every one is gone or what!!!!
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 13:13 by XplicitPerformance

» old member from rgv carlos with 78 vette
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyDecember 25th 2014, 23:35 by stingreyvette78

» kid+m3=lol
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 13:28 by godmachine

» WANTED: T-5 TRANSMISSION
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 10:28 by blksaleen

» whats going on Dru?
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyMay 29th 2014, 23:15 by XplicitPerformance

» 2003 Torch Red Turbo Cobra For Sale!
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 24th 2014, 17:36 by Trailer Trash Racer

» Brand new 18" 2014 Mustang GT premium wheels & tires for sale.
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 16:43 by Sneaky Snake

» WANTED5.0 302 cu engine
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:15 by blksaleen

» newbie from houston,tx
When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 15:43 by neto_esa panic

Similar topics
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on April 11th 2021, 10:26
XplicitPerformance Links
Xplicit Myspace Xplicit YouTube Xplicit Facebook Houston Auto Locators Facbook Clear Lake Speed

When you hear "not tonight honey"

Go down 
+3
HooptieZ
XplicitCobra
XplicitPerformance
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

When you hear "not tonight honey" Empty
PostSubject: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 4th 2010, 10:51

Guy on the TBSS forum actually did this to his g/f!

One evening last week, my girlfriend and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion starts to heat up, and she eventually says, "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said, "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she says the words that every boyfriend on the planet dreads to hear...

"You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man."

She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, big unnamed department store. I walked around with her while sh e tried on several different very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take, so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said, "Lets get a pair for each outfit."

We went on to the jewelry department where se picked out a pair of diamond earrings. Let me tell you... she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a shipwreck. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis.

I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey." She was almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation, she finally said, "I think this is all dear, let's go to the cashier."

I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."

Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"

I then said, "Honey! I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial needs as a man enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman."

and just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"

Apparently I'm not having sex tonight either....but at least that B*TCH knows I'm smarter than her.
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
XplicitCobra
XP Member
XP Member

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 4th 2010, 11:40

LMFAO!!!!!! Good one..
Back to top Go down
HooptieZ
HooptieZ

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 4th 2010, 23:57

Sir I tip my hat to you!
Back to top Go down
theblackbeast

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 5th 2010, 00:14

lmao thats a good one she deserved that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/JERBARR90
SixPtSlo
SixPtSlo

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 12th 2010, 21:33

That is awesome!!! i am going to do exactly that! it wont help but she will get the point!
Back to top Go down
Blazonic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Blazonic

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 12th 2010, 21:47

old but good... I still do that about once a month
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptyApril 12th 2010, 21:57

Blazonic wrote:
old but good... I still do that about once a month

does it help?
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
brian_rs/ss
brian_rs/ss

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" EmptySeptember 2nd 2010, 07:35

i don't have this problem.

sux for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When you hear "not tonight honey"   When you hear "not tonight honey" Empty

Back to top Go down

When you hear "not tonight honey"
Page 1 of 1