XplicitPerformance.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Performance Cars and Trucks!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to XplicitPerformance!!!!
Latest topics
» whats going on every one is gone or what!!!!
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyAugust 18th 2015, 13:13 by XplicitPerformance

» old member from rgv carlos with 78 vette
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyDecember 25th 2014, 23:35 by stingreyvette78

» kid+m3=lol
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyAugust 8th 2014, 13:28 by godmachine

» WANTED: T-5 TRANSMISSION
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyJuly 29th 2014, 10:28 by blksaleen

» whats going on Dru?
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMay 29th 2014, 23:15 by XplicitPerformance

» 2003 Torch Red Turbo Cobra For Sale!
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyApril 24th 2014, 17:36 by Trailer Trash Racer

» Brand new 18" 2014 Mustang GT premium wheels & tires for sale.
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyJanuary 4th 2014, 16:43 by Sneaky Snake

» WANTED5.0 302 cu engine
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyOctober 21st 2013, 11:15 by blksaleen

» newbie from houston,tx
thanks souther sports performance! EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 15:43 by neto_esa panic

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 262 on April 11th 2021, 10:26
XplicitPerformance Links
Xplicit Myspace Xplicit YouTube Xplicit Facebook Houston Auto Locators Facbook Clear Lake Speed

thanks souther sports performance!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

thanks souther sports performance! Empty
PostSubject: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 22:51

Want to thanks daniel and souther sports performance for working on my car again. I had a real bad vibration coming from my DS and well got it fix. Put in an aluminum ds and new ujoints and well drives like a stock car again! I recommend anyone who has a Fbod to go to him for any performance or any type of work to ur car.
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMarch 18th 2010, 23:46

Jose's slowmaro wrote:
Want to thanks daniel and souther sports performance for working on my car again. I had a real bad vibration coming from my DS and well got it fix. Put in an aluminum ds and new ujoints and well drives like a stock car again! I recommend anyone who has a Fbod to go to him for any performance or any type of work to ur car.

stop hitting curbs! then again if it wasn't for your bad driving Daniel wouldn't have your repeat business!

LOL No Credito por Jose!
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
LaSlomaro
Lifetime XP member
Lifetime XP member
LaSlomaro

PostSubject: Re: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 06:00

It was one fucken time that I did that ga damn lol .. 255 tires are not really going to stick on the street fawk lol
Back to top Go down
XplicitPerformance
Admin
XplicitPerformance

PostSubject: Re: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 15:00

Jose's slowmaro wrote:
It was one fucken time that I did that ga damn lol .. 255 tires are not really going to stick on the street fawk lol

I know that...now you know that....your car learned that the hard way
Back to top Go down
https://xplicitperformance.forumotion.com
slogto
slogto

PostSubject: Re: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMarch 19th 2010, 23:03

XplicitPerformance wrote:
Jose's slowmaro wrote:

I know that...now you know that....your car learned that the hard way

lmfao.....
Back to top Go down
Blazonic
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Blazonic

PostSubject: Re: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMarch 23rd 2010, 22:46

Best part was having to load it on the trailer because OReilly sold me a u joint that had the wrong inner clips so it slung the cap on the test drive. :Facepalm:

But got 'er back to the shop and oreilly warrantied out the old one since i could prove it was the wrong clips.

Glad its working good for ya.
Back to top Go down
NINO_SS
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
NINO_SS

PostSubject: Re: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! EmptyMarch 24th 2010, 07:37

now all you need some better wheels and sticky tires
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thanks souther sports performance!   thanks souther sports performance! Empty

Back to top Go down

thanks souther sports performance!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XplicitPerformance.com :: Sponsors of XplicitPerformance.com :: Southern Sports Performance-
Jump to: